Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've lost inches and weight!!!

Well this exercise thing has it's ups and downs. First, let me start by telling you my starting weight: 264.2.
Last week was fabulous. We, my fabulous workout buddy Jeannie, whom I mentioned in my other blog, worked out everyday for 6 days straight. We were sore and tired but we did it. We didn't want to finish but we did it. We treated ourselves to a night of the Three Musketeers and delicious movie snacks. Our hard work paid off. I lost 2 pounds and 3 1/2 inches. Jeannie was pretty much the same :)
This week was not so good. It's been a bad week for us. We only worked out 2 1/2 days. Neither of us had much motivation this week. Either we weren't feeling good or we just weren't up for it. However, this week we're going to kick butt! We're going to get to everyday and have a fabulous week. We'll be sore and tired, but we're going to do it.
My long term goal is to be about 166 pounds. It's right in the middle of my healthy weight scale. I don't want to be on the heavier end, but I also don't think that I'd look good, for my height, as a 130 pound person. However, we'll see what happens.
I'm starting with smaller goals right now. I want to lose inches at the moment more than I want to lose poundage. Inches looks nicer. With my exercise routine I've been gaining muscle mass as well so the weight won't come off in huge increments. However, two pounds a week is absolutely perfect as well.
Next stop: working on my diet. My diet is atrocious. I need to find out how to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my days. However, being on a very tight, very limited budget means that I can't buy too much. I'll figure it out. I have this handy dandy app on my phone that keeps track of the foods that I've eaten and will help me to count calories. I need to start using it. Maybe this week will be the beginning of this. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment