Wednesday, October 19, 2011

P90X

I've recently started doing P90X with a new friend. We met this semester doing a project for a class. I've been having a blast. I'm sore, but I know that I'm doing good things. I haven't really fixed my diet per say. I have almost completely stopped drinking soda. I've been limiting myself to about one soda a week, but I have found that I'm not liking it anymore. It just doesn't taste very good. I need to start drinking more water during the day. I haven't been keeping myself as hydrated as I should. I've also started going to a chiropractor. It hasn't helped with my weight loss, but it has helped with so much more. It's helped with headaches, energy, and, oddly enough, my period. I wish I had more money to continue going, but this will be my last week. I hope that this month of adjustments will be enough.
With the P90X I have decided to weigh myself at the beginning of every phase, which is about every 2 or so weeks. That way I don't get discouraged by daily weigh ins and I can see the progress that I've made. I'm excited about it. I'm also going to do measurements. As soon as I get that done, I'll post the information. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I'll be able to post an accurate weight later. I'm really excited for this. I already feel more energized and better. I haven't seen much result yet, but it's only been 1 week and we only did 3 workouts. This week, and subsequent weeks, will be so much better. I'll do my best to get on here more regularly to let you all know how it's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment