Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 2

Sunday I didn't do a darn thing. I had a pretty bad headache so I stayed home and didn't do much. I played a game of Ticket to Ride with the family. I actually won! It was kinda exciting. It was a crazy hot day too! It was gross and I think helped contribute to my headache :( I don't do well with the heat.
I ate:
  • My leftover chicken alfredo from the Olive Garden, so about a 1/4 of a plate
  • 3 bread sticks from the Olive Garden
  • 2 scoops of taco soup, with crackers, cheese, and buttermilk ranch dressing mixed in
  • 4 large glasses of water
  • Small slice of cheesecake with whipped cream
It wasn't a very busy day and since I didn't really do anything, I didn't really work up an appetite. I wanted to snack some, but I didn't because I didn't want to have to write it down and be accountable for it. I know in the past, I've stopped myself completely from eating what I've wanted to eat and it makes me have panic attacks. This time around I'm going to eat what I want to eat, but in healthier portions. Rather than sit in my bed with a bag of chips, I'll sit at the table with a small handful. It'll be hard to get over that, but once I get over that hump I think the rest will be smoother sailing. I've also decided to have Blow Days. They're something I've learned from my second mom, Darleen and her daughter, my best friend, Tianna. Once a week we're allowed to eat what we want. That way it helps us to get through the rest of the week a whole lot easier with less panic attacks. My blow day will probably be Saturday since that's the day most people do fun things like Bar-B-Que's!
I've also decided that I'm not going to post a picture on here once a day. I'll do that once a week on Mondays. I'm still going to take a picture everyday (starting today) to show my progress, but I'm only going to post that Monday's picture. That way it won't be too much on here!
So, here is Monday's Picture:

2 comments:

  1. <3<3's for you Peggie! I think you're amazing for doing this and I'm sooo rooting for you! *cheers from wherever I may be* Love you forever no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I <3 you too Amber!! You kinda made me teary eyed haha. I'm always here for you too and rooting and loving you always! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever!

    ReplyDelete